Wheres my tail fans at? (Not OC)

Feel free to comment your best whale tail shots! I’d love to see them!

183 Likes

Love these

1 Like

:nose::nose::nose:

2 Likes

I love these girls bent over with see through leggings, one of my dream shots.

1 Like

I love whale tails, thanks! It’s been really hard to catch them these days.

3 Likes

Gorgeous whale tails!!! Love them all. :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed::bomb::tada::eggplant::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes::rotating_light::rabbit::jeans::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Obviously you didn’t see my recent post

Another load incoming :sweat_drops:

60 Likes

most of those know and want the attention.

2 Likes

Back in the early 2000s you would see a lot of this. Now its a little less often and rare. We use to have a “down back” title for jeans and shorts that had a peek of crack also. Low rise jeans were the best. Oh and pocketless jeans. Good ol whale tail, I miss these.

4 Likes

I do love me some whale tail, but it seems to have become much less fashionable for girls to show them off lately :frowning:

1 Like

these girls know what they are wearing and they want us to realize. so no shame for anyone of getting horny as fuck when they show it!!!

1 Like

It will take some time to shoot my hot load to all of them. Love the thongs and whale tails… :eggplant::ok_hand::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::jeans::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bomb::rabbit::jeans::rotating_light::relaxed::heart_eyes::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

wow what a great collection! is that your oc? or you’re a web collector?

amazing. they must be aware of it. I don’t understand how they think they can present such a sexy flash and not being a target for shooters and horny males. Completely normal that everybody stops to take a look/photo/wank/slap/comment. What ever. This is an invitation to all of us. Nothing less.

1 Like

Low rise pants were the best. I miss the days where most females wore low rise pants. Now it’s not as common.

3 Likes

There exists a board dedicated to whale tails, thongs and flashing. And people post new pictures and videos of whale tails there.

1 Like

Good shots

Fluke alert! TreMENDOUS collection my dude

Back when thongs were colorful instead of the boring black ones you see these days…