White whore at airport

“Please do not feed the whore drugs” :laughing:

204 Likes

I suspect her hair is dyed blonde and given the shit cheap and tacky tattoo on her ankle together with the rather unsavoury choice of words on her sweatshirt, I’m going to put her down as a slut.

20 Likes

Your detective skills are exemplary, i was thinking the exact same thing. Defiently been pounded more than a judge’s gavel.

8 Likes

Gets used as a cum dump

Goes on Tik tok to blame men instead of looking at herself in the mirror

Cute fucking ass though haha

10 Likes

Exactly correct my friend. Her hole is probably cavernous with all the cock that’s been up there. Wouldn’t surprise me if there’s a small family of pigmies camped inside her.

6 Likes

I love whores

3 Likes

Hmm, you’re probably right. I’m going to amend my initial appraisal and I’m now putting her down as a whore.

1 Like

her and her mom :sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Idk about you guys, but my first instinct upon reading her shirt is to feed her drugs…

4 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Fuck the drugs - I’ve got something else to feed her.

1 Like

Exactly!! Pure ignorance!

3 Likes

Should have written This instead of The

1 Like

Wow nice ass

2 Likes

Hay @NumberSix the joke not sitting well with you? Or too little to get it? Did you have to confirm you were 18 to be here? Didn’t show ID to get in? Maybe it’s just a dry ass joke.

I’ve got my handful of jokes over the years, always been told they are just rehashed boomer jokes, like everything else mainstream today - no imagination!

Stay positive!
:+1::smiley::+1:

1 Like

is that her mother yelling at her because she looks like a twat? i’d hit them both…

1 Like

They are simply repeating or carrying on a joke the subject clearly has started. If you can’t take the criticism why wear the shirt? Second order thinking comes into play, here is where we get to joke.
Amiright?

From meme joke, to shirt joke, to more jokes.

Also, calm down, this is nothing when ‘sharing’ this hobby. It’s about a respect for all. Sure not all deserve it. You should see the comments that get rejected/deleted - the mods are trying! But the comments is what makes the balance all that much better. Personally, I like to know where my opposition sleeps.
Like politics.
Chestersons Fence.

1 Like

Also, should your name be changed? Can’t tag you in posts LMAO
What you think @dbcooper

I wasn’t planning on rubbing another out but… :star_struck:

I bet she gets her sence of style from her momma. They can both get it btw!

1 Like