Whoops.. guess i am being too abvious

Should i better stop taking big risks and stop shooting for too long the same persons? Should i get avoid being seen every time and miss opportunities? 90% of the time its was worth it and i got the perfekt shots… but if i keep being risky i might get busted mhm?
I had to run after the girl in the red confronted and called me out after refusing to show her my Gallery and i always notice too late that i am getting filmed too. Moslty just by looking at the results.
I often use an app though that records via my front cam while the screen is locked, but i cant change the brithness of the pics or fps, so the quality is shit… any better ideas?

Btw stick around if you wanna see those tiny asses and ^skirt shots soon on my profile, these are Golden and i love em, i get nervous and sometimes i regret, but it was worth it every single time getting caught…

Okay scratsh these ^skirts… there are forbidden here. But probably it is aloud to post a link?

Vid of the girl in the skirt and A LOT more stuff incoming

88 Likes

Please don’t post links to other sites.

5 Likes

I deleted the skirt pics so the post can be uploaded, gave a lil taste

4 Likes

Great Adnins, thank you.

1 Like

Damn, shes a dime :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Why use your front camera, when you can have “Record Video Background” as an Android app. Screen is off and your phone will just record everything with your good cam. I recommend to shoot video and take the stills you want later out if your screenshots.

3 Likes

I always remind myself that there will always be more shots another day. Situational awareness is vital. Keep it in the back of your mind that the longer you record, the more likely you are to be noticed, especially by somebody who is alert to their environment. Look for signs, such as double takes (they glance at you, then glance at you again – for example). They turn themselves from the body part youre filming, they try to cover themselves, walk away, etc.

And if you feel you are being too obvious with your standing position, camera placementz etc ; you probably are. Avoid big open public spaces where the amount of people arent proportionate to the space around you. Opt for more densely populated areas so you are less conspicuous.

10 Likes

I would agree. However I wouldn’t recommend to instantly turn away your phone if they look at you. That will only reinforce their suspicion they had to begin with. Act natural and do something else with your phone if you want, but don’t panic.

4 Likes

I did this time!.. that was the problem. Because of that, as i said, i was confronted and i literally had to run, she almost let me miss my bus that i could not miss, i was lucky it got late. She called me out and yelled for help. But I noticed noticed her looking aroung for police or other people to help, that was exactly the chance I took to ran before she notices. Way too close! And the worst part, i ceep seeing teens way too often with that exact king of skirt shorts. There are too Hot… but they always have shorts hidden underneath.

2 Likes

Change your phone background to a shirtless Chris Hemsworth or something lmao then act gay when you get caught. Aggressive but if you practice you might win an Oscar before him

11 Likes

That goes against a creeper’s code of honor LOL! :sweat_smile:

Huh?

Lmao I’m dead :joy:

If you act gay and extremely offended when confronted, assuming you use a black screen app, then when they want to look at your phone and you turn the screen on to a shirtless man that will probably defuse the situation.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl:

1 Like

First, know your rights. You’re under no obligation to show someone anything they demand on your phone just because they demand it. You could have sensitive information such as client info customer info etc. that you could review, even though we know what we’re all up to. The only person who can demand that you show maybe law enforcement depending on your area, so it’s good to know your local laws. However, let’s say they call the authorities on you, during the time it takes them to get there you are under no obligation not to use your phone just because they say so. You can delete all the content by the time someone gets there and just make sure it’s deleted off of iCloud or turn that option off.

You could also flip the script and say you are shooting pictures for a work project, therefore dictating you have reason to be using the camera and they just happen to look at the wrong time. Even then, you are under NO obligation to show them anything unless you are forced to by law enforcement.

It’s a fine line to ride but the more you stick to it the more immediate ground you gain. You you look like you know what you are talking about and they are just being unreasonable and have a seemingly high opinion of themselves. You create the environment that they second guess themselves to where it’s in their best interest to back down because I’d their wrong for some reason it can lead them to a place they don’t want to be in legally.

Finally, I use a program called Easy Calc. I set it on motion detect, turn off the screen and no one knows anything. Nonchalantly flash the front of the phone with its black screen while they look and they will usually back off thinking nothing is going on. Another good thing about the app is it stores images in its own file directory and not in the camera roll.

I’m not sure of Android apps but I’m sure they’re out there and there’s probably better ones than the one I use- point is, it’s part of a layered protection and I know my laws and rights.

All the world is an illusion; I choose mine.

4 Likes

Wow… Still have the other pics?

2 Likes

Yes i do have them… i will post everything soon. I have so much good posts coming soom and this one aswell

2 Likes

Exactly. Don’t act too desperate either. Gotta be real smart about it… if you’re not in a position to record, just forget it, don’t force yourself. The girls are gonna be out everyday everywhere regardless.

Don’t fall for those skirts, they’re deceiving. They are lulu skirts. Like tennis skirts with shorts under. They have white pink black and other colors. It looks like they’re not wearing anything underneath but they are, the shorts are underneath. Don’t let those skirts deceive you and get u in trouble. Go for sundresses