Wristband camera vs Phone

Hello fellow candid addicts. SO, My phone’s quality for shooting is amazing but it seems obvious and I see in the playback footage a lot of the girls look into the camera. Some of them turn around and are already looking right at it like they knew it was there with eyes on the back of their head. They definitely have a hypersensitivity to cell phones nowadays especially with a camera lens facing near them while you are walking anywhere close to them. I’ve never once been called out in years of shooting, but I’ve never been more active about it like recently. and I’m just afraid it’s too obvious. So i got a 30fps 1080p wrist spycam and it’s actually ok quality but its just not good enough I think unless for close up and steady. Good thing is it’s nearly impossible to notice and easier to act natural with. what should I do. any higher frame rate spy cams I can use that are in the open but still hidden from plain view?
Thanks for reading please help if you can

6 Likes

I believe I speak for everyone visiting this site, please share the results. Doesn’t matter! Others may want to try and finesse the results, the quality says a lot! Please share!!!

Doubt it!
Everything I know of falls short of 60fps once determining the final stats. Many people ask this same question for many other devices, I just don’t think the spy/candid game has gone viral in a positive way to seriously profit. One will need to fork out serious cash for top notch devices.here’s another post:

You could replace the camera in the watch, if you are tech-y enough it could be fairly easy. There are plenty of cams out there. Every pinhole cam will definitely be a sacrifice quality unless you pay big bucks.

If you use Apple, there is an Apple watch band out there with a decent camera I believe, was following the Kickstarter. Two pics below but not sure which one was the better. My advice, get it if you have Apple phone and watch - if not you should confirm with others. I say this cuz pairing Apple devices work better together than most others, they just do.

Here’s a link to one, looks like they went 4k with it, and 8gb memory plus a bunch of other stuff.
350$ for the watch
299$ for the watch band
650$ for the Dick Tracy rig

Seems like a lot, but pair it with and iPhone for another $1,000 it starts adding up.

I mentioned on here to get decent ear buds. I got the AirPods and I can use Shortcuts with Siri, the watch does the same thing. Pair the all together and it will help with results. Also, just got a pair of the Beats Studio buds gifted, I think for 100$ in stores, they work similar as the pods for a lot less

2 Likes