Wrong Settings but perfect latina. Need advice

So this 11/10 body latina was distracted on the phone and I had my quick video recorder set to lvl 1 night mode. This usually does a really good job but the makeup isle in target was way too bright for this. Should I not use this mode ever? I’m noticing that black screen app + native camera is so good but I rarely use it because it’s not Lowkey to get started and I fear someone will see me with camera open starting my video. Any advice helps. Enjoy

34 Likes

Yea drop night mode

1 Like

But look at what it can do in these cases

9 Likes

Shouldn’t have used for that gray one too I’m kinda annoyed

I agree it makes a game changer sometimes, but how often? It’s all up to your personal shooting ways. For me it wouldn’t help often.

Maybe use it rarely only in aisles /poor lit parts of stores. Not in freezer/ makeup section

My opinion is that even when you don’t use the night settings is that you can usually just edit the pictures to make it brighter and it would usually come out better than if you had it on and it was too bright

1 Like

If I understand you lighting issue, my suggestion isn’t very professional . . An auto o setting might adjust to differing light situations better than manually

1 Like