Your best catch

Not sure if anyone has done this type of discussion yet but to all of my fellow candid shooters. Out of all of your favorite catches which one would you say is your number one. Mine is definitely this thick latina showing off her vpl. Post yours and let’s see who has the best :smirk:

256 Likes

Hard to choose… I’d say mine would have to be this bombshell of a Latina in grey leggings. I’m planning to post the full set sometime soon.

124 Likes

This because of how unbelievably close I got to her ass and she didn’t say anything.

18 Likes

Dam I can’t wait to see the rest of her as well

2 Likes

Literally pulled over for this massive ass. Latina selling juice on the side of the road :sob:

52 Likes

Might just be the fattest most jiggly ass I’ve ever seen irl :drooling_face:

49 Likes

Nut Buster for sure

Unfortunately, my “favorite” one is one I hold too close to my heart. So, I’ll post my second favorite. Mind you, I do make a distinction betw33n what I consider the “best” of my work objectively, and what I consider my “favorite” work, which can sometimes be two different things. This is my second favorite, and “one” of the best.

Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

428 Likes

Holy smokes that first gif is perfection :star_struck:

6 Likes

I definitely understand what you mean but dam that is definitely a great second.

3 Likes

At the bus stop.

46 Likes

that’s so amazing that I can’t believe I got it.

61 Likes

Que culotototoototoototote!!! Espectacular!!!

147 Likes

Omfg this is incredible :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

Toss up wit these 2 Donks , yall decide

107 Likes

Ive nutted to the blue donk many times, thanks!

1 Like

ONE of my best, post coming soon…

34 Likes

57 Likes

Que buen horno!!!