133 Big Breast Latina Hottie Teasing On The Sub Train + Her Ass Upstairs! (OC)

Man i got this sexy latina babe soo nice, capped every side of her sinful curvilicius body in the best way possible… and i’m pretty sure she was loving my attention, on the first couple gifts recording went regretfully blurry but i just wanted to show ya’ll what she was doing to get my eyes on her… goshh she was doing a hell of a job, i haven’t had enough of her so i went behind her and she was heading to exactly the same way i was so luckily got close behind her when she was going upstairs wow she had a yummy ass too :hot_face: :heart_eyes:

pal1
pal2
pal3

pal4

122 Likes

God damn… Great post

1 Like

Faptatsic Job my friend… gosh what a dream latina :slight_smile: She checks all the boxes with her beautiful big latina ass… i always wonder how this ladies get in those ultratight jeans and even wondering more of how they get out of them :-) Well i definitely wouldn`t mind to help her out of those tight jeans…and i sense, her ass and thighs even have more to offer than we see here :-)
The icing of the cake are the fingering part on her chest and boobs… that for sure was a lovely moment for you when you saw that… so it was for me aswell :drooling_face:
Amazing work my friend, absolute stunning post and backstory… thank you for that. Keep it up.

1 Like

She’s a total hottie. Thanks

1 Like

Can’t blame you on that Lol

1 Like

I Appreciate the support my friend! thank you gor taking the time to comment!

Damn

1 Like

She is BAAAAAAAAAD

1 Like

Amazing!! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Omggggg! Mind-blowing :exploding_head: this is next level post bro :fire:
Video would be terrific :drooling_face::heart_eyes: please upload bro

1 Like

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

This is A1

Thanks for sharing