Please tell me which one is your favorite
Girl #1
Girl #2
Difícil elec ción. La segunda. Gracias por compartirlo.
My pleasure, thank you for the feedback ![]()
ebony’s are untouchable
Agreed. Ebonys and latinas. They can even get away with being heavy and still looking hot. White women could never.
Interesting, I love them both, but if I had to choose it’d be #1
so yummy and thick nice caps!
Really nice
Two hot ghetto bootys. Looks they both didn’t mind and let the shooter go to work on them. Nice job. #1
The first girl was working so she didn’t pay too much attention to me and I just hung around wherever she was working. The second girl was shopping in a small store with her friend and it was just them and the cashier, who was on the phone the whole time not paying attention to any of us anyway, I kinda thought she was sus of me a couple times but she never said anything and her friend was completely oblivious to me.
love to see it,
!
one but they both can get the work
good shit brother ![]()
Both
On god they can, they were both amazing subjects
Spencer’s truly is a top tier location for shooting. I’m surprised there aren’t as many shooters there.
Fr. I always get something at Spencer’s. Even if it’s a little mid there’s always something