7 college girls going the upstairs in jeans

Let me know which one is your fav

A

137 Likes

:clap:t3: great work mastering your technique! I could enjoy these caps all day long

3 Likes

A bunch of good choices. I’ll go with the first girl, the black jeans, and the one carrying the white bag. Imagine that in leggings…oof. Awesome caps Ace! :peach::heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes

Another banger!!

1 Like

Voilà !

15 Likes

Gonna have to go with the first one. That bit of jiggle seals the deal.

1 Like

Reminder to self: next time I enroll in college, only apply to those with more than one floor.

1 Like

Great work as always. Thanks

1 Like

@Babysheep6 IMO apparently the first 2 girls…they’ve similar sizes and shapes of asses, and simply beautiful…but of course in hindsight, in order to get a better opinion of those asses when the girls go upstairs, it’s better to film them when they’re about to or not even yet reaching the stairs—in terms of the shapes and sizes of asses, jiggling or not, side profile, or even front view, so that when they go upstairs, it’s easier to see whether it’s beautiful or even wilder(say, swaying violently from one end to another, esp. if the girl takes every other step on the stairs)…

1 Like

Thank you man it’s definitely taken a while to get better at it but there’s always room to improve. Thank you it means a lot man :grinning:

Yeahh they would absolutely look incredible in leggings I agree ! thank you man it means a lot :grinning:

1 Like

You know it !

Pretty good choices man

She was quite stunning too unfortunately I didn’t get any face pics

I do recommend it, It’s a pretty good tip :joy:

1 Like

Well the reason they’re so similar is because I’m pretty sure the three first gifs are of the same girl. And Yeahh I’ll take that into consideration for future shots do you have perhaps an example you could show me ?

Wow! That’s all I can say!

1 Like

Great Set! Many Thanks!

Muy buena coleccion de culos.

1 Like