A cutie beauty at a Thai temple

Hi, I’m a Newcomer in this forum,

this is more of a trial thread to post 2 pix of a random lady, that I sneeked at a Thai temple. Enjoy:…

6 Likes

Good start! woman on the left has great milf tits too! :hot_face: :hot_face:

1 Like

Well, that was from 2019 from my secret archives. I was doing it in Thailand only, for about a decade. Now I’m based in Europe, and in my sense of honor, I ain’t doing stuff like this in first world countries, because I feel, that chicks in Europe, USA and even developed Asian countries like Japan and Korea have sharper senses for sneeky stalkers than chicks in Thailand and Indonesia… and the consequences would be severe there…

Nice to get to know y’all… you’ll hear from me again soon…

Yes, western girls are too cocky nowdays :smiling_imp: :joy:

Hope you enjoyed the times! till next time :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

More of similar topics coming soon…

BTW are most of us in the forums some kind of incels or incel types of dudes, I mean,… non-violent incels of course…

I can’t speak for others but I’m absolutely not an incel (not judging incels… Well apart from the aggressive violent ones). I’m happily married and she knows / encourages this hobby of mine.

By the way girls are wise to candid shooters but as you can see here there’s still plenty who aren’t!

1 Like

What do you mean? there are people who have had sex or gfs, you know! :joy: :joy: :joy: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

She’s a saint :hot_face:

1 Like

Haha she reminds me often of this fact :joy:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :grinning:

Well I ain’t got any of those chicks around the world. the male competition is so high

That sucks , sorry to hear it man! Must be very frustrating :frowning_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

Oh :sleepy: Sorry to hear that bro.

1 Like