A store had a sign saying no video recording allowed

So I went to a trader Joe’s I haven’t been to before and before I even went inside I noticed they had a sign on the door that said no video taping or audio recording allowed in the store. Do you think they were hit by a shooter who went too frequently and got busted? Its a trader joes in a nice area so must be packed with milfs. Curious if you guys have seen this before. I still tried to go in and capture despite the workers probably being more aware of candid filmers lmao!! Unfortunately there was no ass worth capturing

3 Likes

Good idea I’ll look it up, in my experience other trader joes don’t have this sign but I’ll be on the lookout

1 Like

I didn’t find anything on that store in the news, must have just been a manager/employee noticing a guy who frequented that location to capture shots is what I’m guessing. The signs were printed on paper and taped and they looked kinda old

2 Likes

Many businesses have this policy

Dude the other day i was in hobby lobby and i busted out my phone to creep, and my phone literally gave me an alert that ive never seen before. It said something like “for security reasons camera mode cannot open” or some bull like that. It literally would not let my access the camera on my own phone. I restarted my phone right there in the aisle and then afterwards it finally let me use my camera. This better not take off cause wtf…

4 Likes

Ended up getting some semi dece pics that day lmao. Cant hold me back.

9 Likes

IMO that seems like a common policy many stores have, but of course it’s best to be careful.

I’d just use the phone in a bag setup haha, they’ll never know.

Might try turning off wifi to see if that works. Otherwise unsure how it disabled your camera.

CIA was doing their monthly check up on you Caught you at the right time

1 Like