All OC. Huge compilation of latinas

Hello everyone!
This will be a long one. I have many old videos and photos that I consider are not good enough on their own; either because of a bad choice of subject, poor quality or low quantity of material gathered. So I am glad to share with you a first compilation of shorts, hoping you like it as a whole!

:point_down:

47 Likes

That was a pain in the ass to review all them LOL
Some great follows, tanks for sharing!!
Only one didn’t work, the link is broken:

h

4 Likes

Thank you for the post - My fave - this little short-stack beast with her hips, thighs, and ass…

6 Likes

Damn dude! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Haha, sorry! Was a lot of work for both of us. :sweat_smile: Thanks for your time and effort. :pray:
I believe broken link has been repaired. :+1:

1 Like

I’m glad to see you liked at least one! With that, you made it worth it. Thanks for the support.

1 Like

More are coming! :smiley:

Mad props for the effort you put into this my guy!

1 Like

Thanks!! :raised_hands:
It was laborious but I enjoyed it! They gave me a day off due to β€œsickness” at work (I don’t even feel bad but it was forced) and my girlfriend went out of town so this is the result. I feel like I missed the .gifs but I’m struggling a bit with the sizes and quality. All suggestions or comments are welcome!

Beautiful body

3 Likes

It was my favorite, many of the others were great too… keep up the good work…:slightly_smiling_face::+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like