Always Good Help at Dicks Pt2

I got another quick one, got close but not long - very sorry. She went and hung out at the front and never came back.
At first I thought she may be that elusive blond in greyt Adidas above but I’m not convinced.

She just sounds sexy af! She had kids from that pelvic bone out front, I think she would be a workout. I stretched it out and added a tune.

269 Likes

Wow

1 Like

She is sporting the GOODS

1 Like

What kind of camera do you use and how do you shoot so steady and close? Is it in your hand?

1 Like

Sexy ass

1 Like

Thats a baddie

1 Like

haha the water droplet sound when the ass shows!

1 Like

All hand all the time!
iPhone 12 Pro Max currently!
Practice! There’s no other way, accept prepping for the shots which I didn’t have a chance here. So practice prepping for shots and placing yourself in the right place.

I’ve gotten just dumb luck with the music. I’ve got a few where the tune just helps so much!!

See the Slim Skirtbeef pt1 of 3
Also Gym Creep MEGAPOST, first link up top
You will NOT be disappointed…

2 Likes

This is really amazing! Congrats for this pics! Top ass! Thanks so much for shooting and sharing!

1 Like

How many minutes did you shoot overall? As you said, prepping for shots, placing right…so 5 seconds in one place, 10 seconds in another and so on…so in the end you have 20-30 sec or even less and you get this result! Right?

1 Like

This particular was only a one minute video.
The second part was walking by leaving with her head over the counter and leg up - that was about 10-15 seconds only.
But basically yes.

I do have longer videos

Yeah this I was wondering if u have more of her photos and videos we can see like can u upload so we can see:)

1 Like

I can definitely feel the help through the screen.

2 Likes

Not this one, but I got a whole other post linked at the botto
!!

That is so nice! Good job!

1 Like

Amazing shots!

1 Like

Good one

1 Like

Been over a year a just got a like, forgot about this one. I think it’s done as well as possible.

Wow!! 1000 clicks on the link…<250 likes!
I had to pay myself on the back for this vid, I’ve had a few good ones. Short, did what I could tho
:+1::+1:

1 Like