🤔🤔 Am I the only one that notices this on going trend?

“Asking for a friend” jk lol but for real maybe im crazy and its me, but does it seem like the ones always shouting for a video have very little to no posts, likes or even comments??

19 Likes

Very few participate or no engagement is the norm.

90% of the people here don’t post, they just leach or browse.
Stats and web traffic prove that.

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

10 Likes

It’s a den of thieves and lurkers. It’s one reason I don’t share more of my own content.

5 Likes

This site needs to be remade i dont understand why u can come in and see everything without being a member and also allowed to leech i hate them no support just come and take pics and vids f*ck those ppl thats one of the reason i dont wanna post anymote

8 Likes

It’s not a trend, it’s the norm.

And it’s not just here, it’s everywhere. They’re the same people that will forgo giving you likes, but download your videos. They’re the same people that have an opinion about your content, but got none of their own. When you live in an age we’re most things on the internet are free, some people become entitled. They think they’re owed that right to your content, not realizing we’re the one risking our asses going on the frontlines, editing, and producing said content. I don’t mind if my video goes down, for example, but yeah, the ones asking, who contribute virtually nothing beneficial to the forum, irks me.

11 Likes

i think this site not being behind a member wall is a good thing! It drives more traffic … and i imagine might be good for their business because of that. I do like comments tho … please leave comments on my pictures … comments are fun lol :) But ig i don’t really mind the lurkers at the end of the day i post for myself and not the likes ;) the people always asking for videos are kind of annoying tho … bc i don’t got them. im just too lazy to be bothered … too much storage … too much work … haha the pictures bring me back to the memory of the girl and that’s all i need lol. maybe i should start saying i don’t have a video in the description… but that might lose me likes haha … and not make the 25 likes landmark needed for the post to stay up

3 Likes

Same. It’s right there in my bio.

I know it’s not expected to read someone’s bio (I don’t), but you get the same guys asking again and again, can’t seem to learn. I just ignore them.

3 Likes

Hi, i am a lurker, can send me videos pls? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Thats it im reporting you to the forum admins :triumph::joy:

2 Likes

The same people asking me for a video are the same people who don’t post anything. So no why should I post a video when you not risking shit. I’ll pass :joy:

3 Likes

I guess its because ive recently been posting more so probably why im noticing it so much

1 Like

Honestly man I come here so I don’t have to cap, I got to much to loose

3 Likes

So u like doing all that work and get no comments or likes? Im sure ur one of those uniqe ppl who just looove to give and give and give and 0 thanks well thats just u then.

1 Like

why would someone pressure another to cap? Weird and sort of sad if you think about it. This is entertainment, I’m here to be entertained. My prerogative so long as I don’t get kicked by some sad nerd.

3 Likes

I freely admit I’m too chickenshit to have capped more than the one MILF I posted. But man, nothing does it for me like candids so at the very least I try and leave comments on the ones I really enjoy. Wouldn’t dream of asking for more. I don’t get the video begging.

6 Likes

Bravo… Well said! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

I just lurk and like now. I previously posted, but not anymore.

2 Likes

you spoke about my place right there @Boco23

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yes, there is alot of annoying ppl here im so sick of it.

1 Like