Amazing ASS While Reaching Up For Jeans (OC)

I was looking at that Hot ASS When she reached up to grab the jeans. it even jiggled a bit. It’s my preferred shape in jeans. Enjoy!

ezgif-14.4-26e25f4df0

Slower version:
ezgif-14.3-cb0c1ba7a4

ezgif-14.5-cda739e35e

ezgif-14.7-bd407627a2

Here’s the Video.

231 Likes

Wow - that is a very cute girl with a very sexy ass in very tight jeans. She knows how to wear jeans properly! Can’t wait to watch the video. Thanks so much for the share.

3 Likes

Thanks man. I appreciate it

Thanks for your support!

1 Like

Nice catch

1 Like

That ass was made for jeans :heart_eyes: Amazing stuff man

1 Like

I appreciate the support as always, bro. Thank You! :+1:

1 Like

Would love to be that pair of jeans she’s got in betw_een her legs there… lucky. First GIF is golden! Great cap amigo! :peach: :yum: :fire:

1 Like

Great pics. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you so much buddy! We certainly want to be those jeans and never leave from there :smile:

1 Like

Glad you liked it!

Excellent jeans sweetie!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::heart_eyes::heart::+1::boom::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face::blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

What a shot!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just watched the video - awesome work. It is such a thrill when she reaches up and reveals her jeans ass in its full glory, complete with that black belt. The curves she is showing off are insane. So sexy. Thanks again mate - this was a true delight.

4 Likes

Cute face, solid ass, great video - very nice find. :+1:t3:

1 Like

It was an amazing view. She knew what I was looking at and gave me a show.
I’m glad you liked it. Thanks for the support! :+1:

1 Like

Almost broke her phone when she squatted down :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Very Nice Round Booty!

1 Like

She might have known you were looking, but did she know you were filming too, so you could share with even more fans?!

1 Like

The first time she was there, she had the jacket all the way down. She looked to her right side just as I was standing behind her. It looked like she was gonna take it off if you notice it in the video.

Then, she brought her friend over, probably to help her around to look for pants. When I tried to get closer, they stood silent. But at the moment she had her jacket off.