AMAZING BUBBLE BUTT THONG THIS CHICK WAS GETTING SO MANY LOOKS

IMB_4cp70R

1078 Likes

Omfg bro… Post of the month… no. Post of the YEAR bro. Holy shit. Truly everything one could want out of an ass. Just - wow. I’m going to be watching for more from you because you have an eye for wicked dumpys :money_mouth_face::drooling_face:

Thank you so much for sharing. Can’t wait to see what else you bring.

God what i would give to tear that ass up and split it like a log :tired_face::wood:

15 Likes

Post of the millenium!!!

3 Likes

@candidman69 OMFG!!@ this gets a round of applause and a medal!:clap:

:medal_sports:

4 Likes

Who in their right mind would allow their gf/wife to walk around in public like that?
I would NEVER be able to handle it if my future wife revealed her body like that.

In any case, thanks for the nut buster pics!

1 Like

Thank you guys! Couldn’t resist when I saw this walking by :hot_face:

5 Likes

maybe I should’ve said “be ok with” instead lol

1 Like

Nice post. There’s gotta be a video right? Right…?

2 Likes

Definitely very interesting! I wanted to see how that front looked like if it was just as interesting!

1 Like

Man if I could have only gotten infront in time… I tell you she had some UNBELIEVABLE big tits and the front was a sling shot so they were just spilling out all sides :drooling_face: didn’t see her again but man that ass was killer and got a little side boob in the pics so that’s a plus

4 Likes

Some extras and side/under boob

213 Likes

Damn that ass is juicy!

2 Likes

Bro Your not missing with The posts, this is a top tier ass if I ever seen one🔥

2 Likes

fire

2 Likes

It’s a waterpark

Oh dann! That’s one of the once in a lifetime catches

2 Likes

This should be last entry for everyone on the last picture you jerk off to!! Awesome job!!

3 Likes

How you capture an angle like this ? Is there is app you use for you can tell me about ?

I just act normal holding my phone in one hand, not always the best method in public but at a waterpark everyone has their phones out, in their hands carrying them low or to the side

2 Likes

So you mean sounds like ( hand training)
Ok