Anybody Tried Video Glasses?

I’m considering getting glasses that record video, but I’m concerned about how discrete they are. Are they covert enough? Do they make any sounds? Do they blink? Are they noticable? If anyone has any first hand experience with these glasses, I would love to know more about it.

3 Likes

They definitely blink!! Busted :+1::+1:
I think they only market them at 720p, so take that and cutting corners on other quality, I wouldn’t buy them before I could try.

1 Like

Its not exactly discreet but with the milions of other reasons you could come up with to be wearing one…I dont think many people would saying anything. Combine that with 360 ° and 4k. Id rather take my chances with something like this before using glasses. I just think it would be less awkward than having a concealed camera if called out on by someone. With 360 you also dont need to focus on a subject. And you only need one lense exposed out of a pocket or bag if you were trying to get waist level video… Just an thought when i saw it the other day no personal experience actually using it tho. Hope it helps

2 Likes

You could try a keyfob camera and just keep your keys on your hip or a lanyard

1 Like

I’ve tried a pair and it’s not worth it in my opinion. They were more run of the mill 720p ones though so maybe if there’s a more expensive better quality one out there it’d be better. In my experience though the video is pretty bad and it’s worse with lighting than phone cameras.

You can always remove/break the led light that gives you away