Anyone else ever attempted to do this?

Okay hear me out y’all. The one big booty girl I posted in the Sephora makeup store the way I had to get the shots was to walk a little flamboyant and i had headphones in and pretended I was on the phone and shopping while speaking to someone all while getting the shots from my phone by my side. She must’ve assumed I was gay from the way I was tryna walk but it worked and she wasn’t even sus to be honest but I don’t know if I’ll go as far to dress up as a gay person but if the ass fat enough and it’ll get me in those stores with purely bitches then so be it :sob:just wondering if anyone has ever tried anything or any other tactics :joy:

19 Likes

Fuck it dawg whatever it takes :joy: even befriend her to get invited to her house n pretend to be gay so at some point you can get in her hamper n get a whiff of that juicy conch

12 Likes

Yeah u can always just say ur buying smth for ur partner or mother or smth, no need to go too extreme with the disguises

7 Likes

This is exactly what I use when I’m on the hunt. Although, I usually pretend I’m looking for something specific with my S/O/sister/MIL/etc. over the phone, and can’t seem to find it. Just last week, this Latina (not an employee) I was capping came up to me and helped me find it LOL, since she was in the same aisle. I said to the non-existent person on the other line “I’ll have to call you back” and walked with her to where the product might be. So I got some good shots.

I was dying when I was reviewing the footage like “Holy shit, that actually worked” :rofl:

13 Likes

A better one may be to walk around with a clipboard, or maybe an iPad. Dress official and pretend to conduct a survey, even ask her questions interview style. Say its for the mall to find which stores see the most business, etc. Get in close for the money shot.

Another idea would be to get a high-visibility vest and act like you’re inspecting the store. Gives you an excuse to have your phone out a lot and you can pretend to talk on the phone about deliveries, etc. Would work best at a mall cuz if the store clerk questions you (probably wont) just smile and say its about the mall.

2 Likes

LMAO yo you a funny dude. Whatever it takes my boy

1 Like

:sob::100:

:sob:it’s easy to dress up gay wym. I can spot a gay person damn there a mile a way majority of the time

On me like “Heyy girlfriendd your hair looks so cute girl” :sob:

1 Like

No way lol Voice and the way they act yes but the way they dress nowadays its hard to distinguish gay from a very “vibrant” individual

if I see a man dressed like a woman I’m assuming he’s gay or trans. If I see a dude dress wearing a sweater vest and nails ima assume he’s gay. Call it like I see it bud

1 Like

This is hilarious and maybe genius

1 Like

:sob:I swear it worked so good! It made it more light and less creepy :rofl:

Idgaf what anyone says, I respect that amount of effort :clap:t4::joy:

2 Likes

The easy way I’ve found to get close ups is I’ll turn my brightness down put on the camera and just hold my phone normally by my side with the camera facing outward and just snap pics by pressing the volume down button since that will take pictures with me not even having to engage with the screen. This way I can act like I’m looking at something but I have my phone waist level right up in their ass but it looks inconspicuous. Check my post with the blue leggings, that’s how I got those amazing close ups. The downside is obviously that’s you can’t see the screen so some pics may not be centered or may not even have the ass in them at all, but you get a feel for it over time!

2 Likes

:sob:thank you so much the dedication right! You gotta love the game :100:

Agreed! This right here is the best way honestly! You got it right :100:once you get that technique down it’s so easy to get the shots you want!

Yes you can get so close without looking suspicious! It’s my fav method by far to get all up in their ass crack

2 Likes

A man’s gotta do what he gotta do to. In love and war, all works :+1:

2 Likes

damn i guess imma just have to buy a dress to get these shots off :joy: :joy:

2 Likes