Anyone else has terrible luck?

Broooooo :sob::sob::sob:

This the one !!!

The way you look really matters ! Pull up in crocs, sweats and a random t shirt with bed hair and you gonna get looked at funny before you even grab your phone !

Pull up in a decent outfit, clean shoes anything not sandals or crocs xD, jeans or chinos , a nice shirt or jacket and hair with pomade and you’re golden. Bitches will be eating you up with their eyes !!!

I also remember going in for a money shot only to realize my phone un-alived itself

2 Likes

I was out and about all day getting the best shots ever (even managed a few face shots). I was beaming with joy to check the footage.

Low and behold half the videos were corrupted!!:sob:fml

My best shots have been when I wasn’t chasing. I’ve wasted countless hours going for the sole purpose of getting good content and failed. It hurts! My best advice is to not expect it as much and be ready for the opportunities when they present themselves. Don’t go to the busiest store necessarily. Go to stores that your demographic (ideal subject) would shop at and go in with the intent of buying something that you end up “not finding”. You can avoid being sus this way. My advice is to do this while doing your actual errands. That way you’re not just out and about to get candids. Cuz it can drain you when you don’t find anything. Good luck! And yes definitely clean your lens like that guy said. Very important.

1 Like

what is you talking about bro. I asked what time of days are usually best for everyone wasn’t even talking to you :joy:

I am on no fap and my phone is currently broken. I went to whole foods yesterday and this skinny fat ass girl bent over right next to me her ass was completely out, aimed at me and she kept it there for a good bit. I grabbed what i was looking for and walked away.

Not my first time the universe does this to me.

2 Likes

best shit happens when you least expect it.

Nothing good comes easy.

No reward without risk.

if you practice semen retention you’ll see ass everywhere😂 it’s literally the universe trying to break you into busting. that’s how i got most of my good caps, sounds like bullshit but idk that’s how I find nice ass caps. and going to walmart later in the day on the weekend