Are pool pics allowed?

A few weeks back I posted some caps from the pool I got of my friends hot wife. The post was removed so I reposted it and got removed again and my account suspended for a week. The only feedback I got said it had to be taken in public which the pictures were. I have shots from the pool this weekend from the 4th I want to post but also don’t want to get suspended again. Question is simple, can I post pool pics or not?

5 Likes

If it’s in public it should all be acceptable. Like what’s the difference in pool shots compared to the beach!

2 Likes

Should be able too, I’ve seen plenty of pool pics and almost of them are still up. Not sure why they’d suspend your account.

1 Like

Agreed pool pics are allowed imo, can we get a mod on this thread to confirm?

PUBLIC pools are allowed; however, private home pools not so much. The main rules of the forum still apply…if the pool is in a private house or back yard, then they will not be allowed.

7 Likes

The original pics from the pool I posted before were all a public pool, no home/private and still got taken down. That’s why I figured I’d ask before I post again and get suspended

They were not from a public pool, it was quite obviously a private pool.

2 Likes

Maybe send an moderator a sample of one picture and we can see?

I should also mention, I’ve seen pool pictures that someone took in a public pool changeroom and I was like… Wtf? That’s clearly a spot you don’t want to take pictures in… :person_facepalming:

1 Like

Usually not the best pics either