Argentinian Blonde PAWG with delicious PHAT booty in tight leggings at supermarket/mall OC

Hi guys! This is one of my favorites from my whole candid collection. Check out this blonde argentinian PAWG with her delicious phat booty in tight leggings :peach::woozy_face: This was filmed in 2016. It was a Saturday around 1 PM, I was looking for some nice asses at the supermarket with no succeed, I was about to leave when suddenly I saw this hottie coming up with her friend and I was like “OMG I NEED to film this blonde PAWG right now!!” So I turned on my cam, and started recoding right away :smile: at first it was a bit difficult to film cause they were moving so fast from one place to another, then they calmed down and it was a bit easier hahaa and how do I know she’s argentinian? well, at some point this girl said to her friend the word “books” in spanish, with a very strong argentinian accent (at 00:50 she says “libros” :grinning:) sounds very sexy to me! actually she was kinda sexy and nerdy style at the same time, very nice style imo! I was so lucky that I could stay just behind her in the queue, could film some very nice closeups from there. Unfortunately, I had to quit that queue just before it was her turn to the cash register, cause at the end of the line there was a lady who was sending the customers to different cash registers (you know, to get a more efficient service? haha), so that lady would have sent me to a different cash register, a different one from our target hahaha (wish I could have filmed in that part haha, you know, bending over and stuff :drooling_face:) so I left the random products that I grabbed just to stand in line :joy: and decided to wait for her outside the supermarket, that is actually inside a mall, so I took advantage of that to follow her a bit more through that mall! She went to a Samsung sell point (or however you call it haha) without her friend, I managed to film some nice lateral angles from there, plus some of them from a distance… I remember I was getting a bit paranoid at that part cause a guard was near there :fearful: hahaha so yeah! I was afraid of getting busted, so didn’t wanna film that much over there, fortunately nothing bad happened :grinning:, these girls were very distracted, but just in case, you never know! but other than that, I thought it was more than enough, had plenty of filming. Around 3 minutes edited video length). This is especially dedicated to all the blonde PAWG’s lovers out there :wink: (like me! hahaha)…
Hope you enjoy!

video link here

128 Likes

Superb thx for the share and story.

1 Like

Fucking sexy

es un tremedo culazo! está enorme

4 Likes

You kept the suspense going with that long intro but the pix definitely lived up to the hype! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks for all your work on this. Beautiful women you decided to capture.

1 Like

thanks for this amazing story dude

1 Like

yummy phat booty :drooling_face: great cap!