Ass in the D (OC)

Downtown was real busy with football starting and the baseball game. Unfortunately I didn’t have much time to cap but here’s some highlights from the weekend.

  1. College lightskin w/ some cheekage

  1. Thick Ebony Cheeky Jorts

  1. Petite Blonde was definitely a lil tipsy

IMB_iCk7VA

  1. Jorts Brunette jigglin’ around a lil

IMB_35LlP8

IMB_7tQjqr

IMB_46SBxh

  1. Two quick bonuses

IMB_hHC717

180 Likes

Wow… the college lightskin is gorgeous! She‘s cute and has a very nice ass! Great!!

2 Likes

Some cheekage? My guy this booty is popping! We’re going to have to change your name. You are no longer inexperienced. Solid cap! :folded_hands:t4:

6 Likes

Great job I’m impressed with all of them :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I love the first one!

2 Likes

Name is supposed to be satire :)

Thanks brotha!

1 Like

Delicious Wedgie

3 Likes

Amazing this needs more likes

1 Like