Attractive Woman w/ Hot Ass in Green Leggings Wows Me At The Checkout (OC)

Her body mesmerized me so I forgot all about her buttery face.
She quickly looked at me and noticed the camera but she kept doing her thing. Her machine apparently stopped scanning but she didn’t call for help. She turned around and posed her hot slim body and Big Ass bulging in those green leggings for me, playing with her hair and wiggling her bum a little. Every move she made in front of me was simply amazing. She walks away shortly afterward. Hope You enjoy it.

I saw her again and captured her minutes later at the exit. Part Two Coming Soon…

244 Likes

Damm, that milf kept the waist small and big ass, great catch!

3 Likes

Thanks. It was amazing to see it in person. :+1:

3 Likes

Totally! Such Hourglass shape :hot_face: :hot_face: :+1: Top content as always @AtomCandid888

1 Like

Appreciate It, Man. Thanks For Your Support :v:.

1 Like

Face is not ideal. But with that big phat MILF ass I could learn to live with it. Excellent cap!

3 Likes

Nice milf

1 Like

Hehe, For Sure. Thanks.

The viseos is solid gold, iI love her hot RBF…

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

Joli cul bien rempli

1 Like

Thanks.

I almost left early until I saw her from afar and decided to go capture it

I caught part 2 first, these are great! The night lighting was excellent, here we got a face.
Great subject, great hunting!!

1 Like

Thank You @Lizzy. If I didn’t decide To Stick Around For A Few Minutes, I wouldn’t have captured This. I’m Really Glad You Like It. Cheers :v:.

1 Like

So good. Wish i could smell that big ass! :blush:

1 Like

Haha. Thanks. I think my phone did. :smile::wink::+1:

1 Like

hermosa milf

2 Likes

Fue Sin duda increible de ver Su Figura en persona :heart_eyes:

She looks divorced going out like that especially posing all angles I would’ve asked her for her number no questions what a hottie

1 Like