(BBW) Latina ass in short shorts Costco (Video)

Hey guys, saw this thick booty at Costco and moved in closer for some snaps and videos. She is a pretty thick lady (borderline BBW?) and doesn’t mind showing off her jiggle in those short shorts. Similar to this i posted recently : Thick latina at Target but still likes to show it (video) - #6 by Bbwlove75

The video probably does it more justice than the pictures. What do you guys think? You guys like this bigger size?

Videos:

211 Likes

Beautiful ass. My kind off body I like

6 Likes

Damn nice!

It’s fantastic that chubby attractive girls are confident enough to wear thin underwear to go to Costco!

She’s gorgeous

Great cap

Just how I like them

1 Like

wow great catch

I fuck with this post … she’s hella thick and I’m glad she showed her big ass off

1 Like

Epic!! Tanks my Friends :yum::yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

Phat

Bro, this is one of the best asses I’ve ever seen on here!!! Wow

2 Likes

GYATT! Natural thickness is undefeated and shes cute…W

Costco summon the thickest thighs

The best post.

1 Like

Great shots! Get some more hits…

2 Likes

Right definitely a slept one on here :100:

2 Likes

I can’t tell you how much I love this Cap! In my personal top ten :saluting_face: thank you!

1 Like

Those cheeks are spilling out of those shorts lol, amazing thickness. any tips for recording in costco or similar stores?

couldn’t begin to describe the things i would do to this woman so fucking thick and juicy, her thighs, legs, ass and cute ass face and the way i can tell shes got a set of tits on her make me bricked tf up amazing cap my guy and great videos as well dood, i love the way her ass and thighs jiggle as she walks spectacular my man!!!