What a nice ass good lord

7 Likes

Yeah if I were you I’d be def chatting her up lol

7 Likes

They thought it was cute

6 Likes

Absolutely amazing!

3 Likes

Should’ve asked her if she wanted a ‘hot-dog’. ;-)

Excellent work!!!

3 Likes

Cutie

2 Likes

This is unbelievable

3 Likes

She’s got such a cute face

3 Likes

I know what I’m doing.

2 Likes

Girls are weird…if you look at em for two seconds too long at a supermarket while their ass is hanging out of booty shorts you get a dirty look back sometimes…but other times they are like this at a beach almost nude bending over every second but it’s ok :joy:

They pretty much dress like it’s the beach everywhere now but of course what’s ok and what isn’t it entirely rules made up by the individual

6 Likes

Great job - thank you for daring to take those pictures! As it was said before, we never know how they are going to react!

I’d like to think that it was her first time wearing that bikini in public and she really wasn’t sure what the male reactions would be and moreso how she’d feel being seen in it… and now on those pictures we can witness her realizing, that she likes it ;)

8 Likes

She has the right booty to flaunt at the beach…gosh what a stunner :drooling_face: Perfect round booty and you were at the right time there to put that ass on display :muscle: Amazing capture my friend.Thank you.

4 Likes

She’s fine. Very approachable by the looks of her cute smile. That body amazing would have definitely made a move :muscle:t5:

5 Likes

just wowww. !! s tier !! :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Best money shots

3 Likes

That chick is perfect, holy smokes. Great work. Please brighten them images. Thanks

3 Likes