Big Ass Asian in Blue Leggings IKEA

Was on vacation for the last two weeks and haven’t had the chance to post but my god, took a trip to IKEA to look for furnishings and was greeted by this sexy Asian girl walking around. This has to be the finest Asian I’ve shot ever, that ass looked amazing in those leggings. Her friends looked like they were getting suspicious of me passing them alot so I couldn’t get much … :drooling_face:

EDIT: Link to videos but slowed down.
















677 Likes

I swear Asians b wearing some sexy ass shit man great shots brotha !

7 Likes

What a tasty booty

15 Likes

Holy shit… :scream:

1 Like

For real they know how to get our attention

1 Like

Indeed :drooling_face:

Thank you for blessing us! Grab a video by chance?

1 Like

Working on uploading it right now :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Why does this look team fortress like?

jeeze 100% one of the best asses I’ve ever seen :drooling_face:

1 Like

My goshhh she looks insanely hot !! dat ass and those strong pair of legs wowzeers!

1 Like

I have to agree, lucky to have been able to cap

2 Likes

i’d have to straight up leave the damn store. fuuuuuuck!

2 Likes

Magnifique

2 Likes

Link doesnt work in browser or the app

1 Like

I would pound that ass till the end of the world

4 Likes

I wanna fuck an Asian just as thick like this bitch :tired_face::drooling_face:

3 Likes

Nice fat plump ass tightly wrapped!

1 Like

Same

It works on my end?