Big ass Latina caught me straight away

Saw this big ass Latina out of nowhere! She noticed me straight away for some reason I thought I was discreet but apparently not.. she noticed and started giving me a show with that side view. It was the 5th photo when she noticed me. Honestly I think my mistake was the way I was holding my phone and didn’t want to change instantly making it obvious lol anyway she started whispering to her friend next to her then her friend looked at me and they started laughing while walking off. She must have loved the attention because she tried to hang around but her friend wanted to leave.. she kept looking at me and smiling wish she stuck around. I capped them laughing and walking off while looking but unfortunately my phone went blurry for some reason at that point :pensive_face: really wish I got more but I got what I could. Anyways, EnjoyTheView! :wink:

133 Likes

Ofcourse the cardboard booty friend was hating smh.

3 Likes

Flat booty girls always gonna hate.

1 Like

Yepppppp. Little do these big booty beauties know they’re friend just got more and more jealous of her getting all the attention :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Understandable why they would hate lol but honestly I lowkey think her friend was hiding something good under that shirt :eyes:

1 Like

Damn that ass fat

1 Like

Yes so fat bro! Honestly the undershots would have been crazy. It was my goal until she found me out straight away :pensive_face:

Did she say something?