Big Time Busted by Phat Ass Pawg

Not even worth it tbh. She’s aight. I like thick women but she just big. Not enough definition to be risking it for this bitch

3 Likes

Gotta deny at all costs, and never let another man snatch your phone outta your hands lol at the end of the day taking candids is less of a issue than strong arm robbery lol

1 Like

seems like a you problem judging by your posts man :rofl: all that risk just for these photos? risk/reward lol. cant get greedy at the mall; it can obvious when you are following considering how big it is

1 Like

Ya I seen it to, was gonna post it on here but lost the video

1 Like

Portrait photos tell me you were being far too obvious. Need to use blackscreen app, shoot in landscape, and keep the phone at the hip. Blackscreen app I like starts and stops recording with the volume buttons. I don’t even have to look at my phone. When not recording, swing your arm naturally but try and be a bit steadier when recording.

4 Likes

Black phone case, with black pants helps as well.

Similar story for me, was in a mall caught a nice milf black leggings walking down the hall the store lights were just glowing off her ass. Some tall black guy tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I know her (my phone was in the same hand as my coffee and the screen was fully dark idk how he knew) I said “no why?” he said he busted me recording her and wants to see my phone. I said naw you cant see my phone i got shit i dont want people seeing. so he kept persistent wouldnt let me walk or he would step in front of me. I told him to follow me on snapchat and we can talk later i g2g. he said nope im calling security. Ok i gotta go later dude. then as i started to walk the man shoved me into the flower pot in the hall near the escalator. So i said fuck this and I yelled at the top of my lungs “HES TRYNA ROB ME” then i darted for the exit so fast I saw him chasing me still but by the time he got outside i was already around the corner. walked around the entire mall took off my jacket and hat, hopped in my car. L8r dude thanks for the rush :)

2 Likes