Big Time Busted by Phat Ass Pawg

Decided to hit the mall and cap a few vids, it was slow at first until I caught this mega Pawg coming in the entrance, I got behind her on the escalator and she must be used to attention cause she tried to juke me right away, so I let her go into the store for 15 minutes then made my move I got some good videos I was just trying to cap as much as I could, I would wait a couple stores for over for her to finish shopping really I was waiting for her to leave so I could get a closeup in the parking lot, by this time she began going into random stores and I decided it was time for me to dip, but just like Icarus I saw one more phat ass to cap, as I turned around I saw the Phat Ass Pawg with her phone out recording me, without thinking I said “Why are you recording me”? She replied “Because that’s what you’re doing to everyone else” so I immediately went into my gaslighting and said you’re a weirdo ma’am she then spotted and Janitor and asked if they could call security because I keep following her and the janitor started to radio it in and I acting like she was messing with me said “I’ll go get security myself” and I hurried up and made my way down the escalator and out the front when I got outside security was listening in to his radio and she was showing the video to the janitor the security walked right past me and I got to the parking lot and BOOKED IT a couple blocks away and called an Uber

219 Likes

Insane ass. Would kill to hit that from the back! Nice pics

7 Likes

wow what a yummy booty! hope to see vid worth the bust lol

3 Likes

Friend, be more cautious when hunting.

Try to take some time away from this place.

4 Likes

Excellent work soldier, and a win is a win

1 Like

I can see why you took the risk, but gotta be careful and work on your stealth and not be too greedy. Hopefully she doesn’t post her video to places

2 Likes

I recently saw a vid on FB. And this bigger muscle type dude snatched some Mexican dudes phone outta his hand or something… and was going through his own cell phone right in front of him. Looking at the candids he took of his wife and putting him on blast in front of everybody in like a Costco. Haha shit looked like the worst situation ever. Mexican dude was just playing dumb acting like he didn’t speak English.

7 Likes

This has gotta be the ass of the year!

That’s a crazy nice ass lol worth the risk. Thanks for sharing bro

:joy:didn’t speak English

1 Like

Haha Funny, that wouldn’t be harassment no?

Great cap man is super thick can’t wait for the vids if you release then

100% is harrassment.

1 Like

amazing, video pls

1 Like

I seen that then some lady was yelling “go into his recently deleted” and I don’t think he did :joy::joy:

2 Likes

That’s so fucking funny bro. :joy: These replies too lmao.
Dude shoulda just walked out the door and went to his car or something. Fuck it, leave the phone with that guy and get a lawyer. He’s making a spectacle and that’s bad, already fucked, so take the route of least humiliation?

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your scary, heart beating fast, but otherwise amazing day for us.
Definitely worth it. You painted a story in my head, so I must see a video… I beg of you! :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you for the story and the caps. That ass looks worth it :grin: And please stay safe :smiling_face_with_tear:

Damn such a big ass

Would have liked a face shot and interaction video. Lol

2 Likes