Biggest ass in the mall had everyone staring 😍

113 Likes

That ass is literally 1/4 of the whole picture, hard to miss! :hot_face:

5 Likes

By her face structure someone must suck a lot of dick

2 Likes

Vid pls

4 Likes

we want to see the video!! why didn’t you take the cameltoe too?

1 Like

the video needs editing. You see the black marks? It’s because there were “objects” that would break guidelines… not every video can be posted right away geez give me a break I have a life outside of shooting candids you know? Give me time to blur things out and then I’ll post the video. Plus I couldn’t show her crotch area because of the objects in the way. Please note I do the best I can when shooting.

6 Likes

Promise I got you after some editing. I dislike when their offspring be with them but at the same time it keeps them really distracted but they tend to get in the way of some really good shots and videos sadly. But I’ll throw together some clips without the “objects” in the way. Just need to do some clipping

5 Likes

Damn, what a beautiful ass and face. Anither specimen i would love to have seen in person…

1 Like

Which means she definitely left the house thinking I’ll wear this so that my ass pokes out and I will have the whole Mall staring at me. She ain’t no dummy she knows that guys look at her probably ever since she was yng and started developing. Now she’s a full grown woman dressing like that walking through the mall. She knows what she’s doing the kind of attention she’s getting in the head she’s turning LOL apparently this girl really likes the attention.

4 Likes

Sensational huge ass :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like