Blonde BombShell Raver 🍑🔥💎 (Not OC)

Not original content. This gorgeous blonde bubble is a classic and some may have seen clips of her years ago. Her butt is just amazing. I added music and edited clips to make one condensed video. The quality is 1080p but it’s old footage and not up to today’s standards. Still a 10 in my book and worth sharing. Let’s give this beauty her 5 mins of fame. Giving back to the community… Enjoy.

Video :point_down:

458 Likes

How can I see the video? I get an Amazon ad when I click the link

I fixed the link :grin:

4 Likes

Holy shit thank you sir!

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream: instantly best ass on the site

2 Likes

Shit

Dude youre such a legend. Ive been looking for these for forever. Thanks bro!!

1 Like

I knew the OG’s would remember her :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hot Damn!!! :peach::fire:

Lol u ruined a classic by editing non oc stuff :man_facepalming: quality on it looks horrible… this dude… top notch oc like this shouldn’t be mess with.

1 Like

I remember this one too, I might have the old video but I do remember it being choppy.
I also know I couldn’t stand there and let that happen, she’d have to relieve me every few minutes behind a porta-potty or something!

Thanks for sharing this content! :ok_hand:

I have all 5 oc parts and they look way better than this. Dude just shouldn’t mess with a classic :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Yeah but at least he went through the trouble of editing it and then sharing with us all for free. Shit, most of you guys boast of having all these killer vids and then keep them to yourself. Sorry, this dude is doing God’s work and anyone bitching about quality is an idiot.

12 Likes

I’m new here I can share them I didn’t know u can post non oc stuff

2 Likes

Borderline deadly

I need to go back to raves and make a comeback…

1 Like

Curious what all five look like, I can’t find my one currently. Still looking

1 Like

Mucho alcohol y drogas ahi me parece…Jajajjjj :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I love it

1 Like

Bro. The amount of time I’ve spend over the past few months to find this again is insane. Thank you :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like