Blonde Gymshark Bubble Butt Was Definitely Onto Me [OC]

Was preoccupied with another chick, when I caught this fit bubble in red gymshark leggings in the corner of my eye. Yeah, she was sus, but oh well. Still capped.
gif1gif2

193 Likes

She’s definitely suspicious.

9 Likes

Yeah, that’s why at the end there, I aborted. She never said anything tho (since I was pretending to mind my own business), just looks, which is one thing haha. But hey, it was worth it in this case haha!

2 Likes

She definitely was onto you…her looking back made me lol… She’s a Hottie as well. Amazing post Man! :peach::heart_eyes::fire::rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks man! I only noticed her looking back when I got home and reviewed the footage :joy:. She never said anything, but, it was worth it in this case.

2 Likes

She has a nice booty I see why you went after her. She definitely was very suspicious haha I recognize that look. Good thing you left. Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Totally, and thanks man! :+1:

One of my most sus subjects I’ve capped to date lol. Was worth it tho. And yep, knowing when to leave is key.

3 Likes

Amazing man! Sometimes the girls girls like to put on a show, and i love that! Great capture man. Great footage i bet!

1 Like

Mon dieu que cette fille est bonne

2 Likes

Nice. She looks good. I like seeing them being aware sometimes. It makes it more thrilling. I took a video where the girl was glancing at me and I missed a few of them in the moment. It’s pretty hot to see it after the fact.

2 Likes

I caught second hand anxiety from the second gif

2 Likes

I never get too much risk to avoid problems

If if looks suspect following a person target i won’t start

1 Like

My bread and butter here - love seeing leggings and feet! Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man! I know, she does haha - hence I think she was very aware since she probably knows she’s good looking.

1 Like

I know :joy:, I still get anxiety when editing the video right now and replaying that last part. I noticed it (somewhat) live with my peripheral vision, but when I first reviewed the video I was like “Well fuck” haha.

3 Likes

Yeah, if a subject keeps looking sus back (or I get the feeling it’s been long enough), I abort and move on . Better safe than sorry. In this case, I took that last look as a sign to abort the mission haha.

1 Like

She for sure looks so good in those tight leggings and sandals! But better be safe than sorry. Brave move! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Let her keep watching :smirk:

1 Like

Nice ass, glad you aborted though, way too many “candid shooters” would have kept trying to cap her.

1 Like

Haha, yep!