Booty on discount store milf employee stocking shelves [Part 2/3] **IM SERIES/Bending Over/VPL/CLOSE UPS**

So, this will be my new “Invisible Man” series, or “IM” for short. The idea is here is just that: being invisible. You’re ignored, it’s almost as if the video is being shot in mid air, as the subject, and surrounding bystanders, carry on with their day. Now, typically that’s the idea of most candids, right? However, the shots I’m able to get would usually get a glance or glare by at least one person in the video… not here. I guess the most simplest way of putting it is I shouldn’t have been able to shoot what I did without SOME kind of acknowledgement. Will admit, no “real” technique to it, aside from experience of looking like you’re shopping. I just so happened to be lucky that day(her being in the midst of a conversation… I’ll take it). This may be the only video in this series, but it is a two part video, hence the designation. Lastly, and unfortunately, this isn’t 4K. I deleted the original files once I edited the video a long time ago - only keeping the source of the first file, maintained (part one, linked below). As always, I encourage you to download my videos while they’re up. Hosting websites have a tendency of removing the files, so there’s no guarantee how long it will be up from the time I post it; download while you can.

Anyways, enjoy.

video

Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Part 1

107 Likes

Huge ass and love the VTL!

2 Likes

The VTL on the bend over. Damn.

1 Like

Thank so much hassx you’re the goat. I love this ass.

1 Like

:goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat::goat:!:crazy_face:!

1 Like

Im gunna save up to bust all over this one :joy:

2 Likes

Loved part 1 and 2 here! Can’t wait for part 3 and hope for more beyond that!

2 Likes

Honestly, I’ll gladly take 100 less likes every time for reactions like this. Diversification is the goal, even if that means sacrificing views/likes as result. I’d rather post something for everyone than curate my content solely for virality.

3 Likes

Very nice man! She is so plump and precious delicious. Please you have the vid? Link no longer exists.

Hopeful for part 3 soon.