Brazilian Milf in Grey NVGTN leggings w/ Dump Truck Ass

I walk into the grocery store and see this milf and my jaw drops. I tried getting what I could but the kid kept cock blocking and she was only in there a few mins I wish I would have got to this store sooner. This may be the best ass I’ve seen in a min and got to capture. Hopefully I got enough. And I know she was Brazilian because I struck up a conversation with her in the parking lot hoping to get some more shots and her IG but it was dark and the lights fucked it up I did get her IG tho and come to find out she goes to the gym I just switched to, so hopefully I see her again soon. Enjoy!

556 Likes

Sheesh!:fire:

2 Likes

:muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

1 Like

Tasty meat!

1 Like

Awesome catch bro!
I like how her ass gets wider at the bottom like a pear.

5 Likes

That profile is incredible…

1 Like

Mamasota!!!

1 Like

Thanks for share man. We need more vids like this.

2 Likes

Very nice brazilian, please share more from her IG (face covered of course) if you can :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

wow​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is the exact reason and justification for why I waste my time surfing through all the trash posted on a daily basis here! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of ass! God dayum she is so fucking sexy!

14 Likes

You already had me at nvgtn. Those pants make miracles happen!

1 Like

cant wait for those gym shots

1 Like

All I could say is wow incredible

1 Like

:heart:

1 Like

Awesome ass, hope you do see her again. Ever check out the chick that owns NVGTN? Everyone should🤩

1 Like

Victory!

1 Like

Wow. Great catch
This is the full video?

1 Like

Nice catch but i hate ass like this skinny girls with bbl looks so stupid

1 Like