Bubble butt VPL on gorgeous thick blonde

I actually saw her walk towards the store while driving, quickly stopped my car, parked and rushed behind this juicy babe in line. I beat the guy behind me oy by milliseconds. Thankfully there was lots of waiting time too.

I think at some point she knew, she was being such a good girl for me doing her sexy poses!
:star_struck::drooling_face:

112 Likes

MMMM creamy

1 Like

So damn sexy in those leggings !

1 Like

Definitely worth the detour. Nice.

1 Like

Awesome blonde. Appreciate your determination in getting behind that ass!

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I just couldn’t let her pass! On that day, luck was on my side as it was only a matter of seconds to make a decision. :grin: And she got me rock hard right there in that store. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

dont worry lad… when she goes out wearing shiny spandex on a sunny day like that… it’s because she is craving attention :)

3 Likes

Absolutely, she enjoyed posing for me there! :grin:

1 Like

Super ! Sehr heiĂźer Arsch :fire:

1 Like

THIS IS NOT A BUBBLE BUTT!!! Jesus Christ! This is in NO way shape or form a bubble butt!!!

1 Like

Dude, you “rush” youre parking and flew out of you car to make it in line behind this??? Lol…what?

Yes and it was well worth it! You can call the ass whatever you want, that’s not the point. It was a successful catch that gave me plenty of recording time and great results! Plus she played along well. That stop made my day on an otherwise boring Sunday.

2 Likes

This is a german bubble butt, but no american. True!

1 Like

Good god she looks good! Great shots!

1 Like

Thanks, I know right? It was so worth the rush, I can tell you that! :star_struck:

1 Like

Damn! As much sun that was hitting that ass it should have been a see through!
Great shots!!!

1 Like