Busted at my local Walmart; Council needed

My best advice, don’t go back, ever. Just mark it off of your places to go, doesn’t matter if your even just going there to normally shop or not, just don’t go back ever at all

4 Likes

Damn bro you had no fear huh

3 Likes

Well said

2 Likes

Their employees change all the time. Maybe just don’t go there for a month or two and that security person won’t even be working there anymore.

If you need to go shopping like you have no other stores then try their online pickup. You sit in your car in one of the designated spots and they come out and load it in for you.

Not sure if it’s for grocery items only. I’ve never actually used it but I see it all the time walking through their parking lot.

3 Likes

Yeah for some reason if you hold something in your hand with phone pointed at them they usually don’t suspect anything. You just look like you’re holding stuff

They wear them to get male attention either way you slice it. I don’t think this is even a bad thing I’m just saying. Just remember that how much of a “creep” you are basically depends on how good looking you are which I use as motivation to lift and try to stay in shape!

3 Likes

FACTS!!!

3 Likes

I was caught a long time ago by security. Eventually reported to police. Charges were dropped in court but I was banned from that store. Several years later I started shopping there again but the day I got caught was the last day I did captures. It’s not worth your freedom. Just admire the work of our fellow posters on here.

3 Likes

dont go there like where do u live theres no other stores or what sounds so dumb

an arrest record sticks too

2 Likes

Also, lawyers cost A LOT of money.

2 Likes

Bros down bad

2 Likes

translation she said why do you keep recording me

4 Likes

Found a video that explains how good Walmart cameras are. Some do have facial recognition now. Might rethink your A-game. Target and other stores might be following the same soon as well. Best to get creative. Video was posted on youtube 5 days ago.

1 Like

You may not even need council.
What are the laws in your area, it varies everywhere. If you weren’t going up view of skirt, videos show you weren’t, then you also have a good chance. If legal to take public pics in public, you should be fine.

Wally World is a good place to spread the news of a candid pic taker, I’d lay low from taking pics at the store for a bit, if it was illegal in your area I wouldn’t return. 3mths ain’t enough, they are trained and may have your pic posted on the wall in camera room especially if illegal. If no legal issue, be sure to go to that Walmart for the next 3mths - let them follow you around and find nothing. Your pic may come off the wall. Get it?

Common sense should tell you how you got caught, that and the thread above. Learn from the mistakes.

Kenny Rodgers - The Gambler :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always will be a classic! :joy: