Busted at target

So I went pretty aggressive yesterday in two targets in order to get some follows. Now I did get some gold footage but I also did follow a couple targets for a bit too long.

In the first store the girl went to talk to security, so i left. In the 2nd store She turned and asked if I was following her. I said no no sorry and stayed in the store, Ten minutes later, literally in the middle of a cap I have it all on footage, 2 target security came up to me and asked if everything was ok saying they had a “few complaints” about me And if they get any more they’ll have to do something and I just said OK no problem ( The guy was staring at my phone literally while I was capping a milf while he was talking to me it was hilarious). Anyone know how close they will follow up. Its not illegal but I would hate to get banned or something.

23 Likes

I know it’s easy to do a Monday Morning Quarterback, after the fact, but I would of bailed as soon as she popped the “Are you following me?” question, to avoid any run ins with security if possible, since maybe she’s thinking you’re going to try to follow her out to her car and try something a lot worse than capping (probably also what she reiterated to security: “This dude has been following me, and I don’t know if he’ll follow me to my car and assault me…”). Again, she doesn’t know your intentions. Not worth it (getting banned or in hot water) at that point, best to move on, take what you got, and not push it - there’ll always be more opportunities.

I wouldn’t go back to those specific Targets for awhile, and just let the heat die down.

8 Likes

Just wait about a month and try to look for employees that might recognize you leave if you see you one don’t get banned from target it’s too good I got banned unfortunately😢Now I have to go out of town to go to a target

2 Likes

It’s a lil of both of course. Just happens at times. I have to add the comment to some other thread: some females fill their shorts while others don’t, some know their ass is being watched, some don’t. The mixture of the store layout and movement come into play. Luck usually helps.

4 Likes

It’s private property so anything g can happen. The laws are there for a reason, I think 38 states it’s legal to film period. But when tangled in a legal issue, it could get hairy so best not to push anymore. You probably played it off well, I’ve always been one to respond to others as if they were sick-headed for thinking I was doing something so vulgar!! :smirk: kinda takes the heat off real quick

5 Likes

Lay low. Avoid those targets for awhile.

Assume the worst, hope for the best.

4 Likes

Definitely stay away from those spots for a couple months so they forget your face, even then you might want to hold off on the long follows. Breaking off for a moment and anticipating which isle they are going to be on avoids suspicion as well as looking like you are completely enveloped in finding an item on that particular isle. This might just be me but if I get even the slightest hint that my intended target senses that I’m following them I tend to either pull back or move to a new target.

RECORDING CHEEKS IS NOT WORTH YOUR FREEDOM GUYS.

6 Likes

Private property is a terrible place to shoot candids in my opinion. The property owners can decide to press charges, have you forcefully removed, and have you banned from all of their properties.

6 Likes

Banned from Hobby Lobby 4 life!

5 Likes

Technique must be really bad and obvious if your getting caught twice within an hour like that. And yeah if a girl ever notices, leave the store.

6 Likes

You know what assuming means, right?
Some chicks are just as spatially aware as the shooter, maybe more. If we are talking serious content, there’s always a chance of being spotted. One can come to terms themselves asking what they did wrong, but some rando on the interwebs? Please, you must already know this. Then the user coming here to the forum - cuz where else they gonna ask questions?

Be thankful it didn’t escalate more, maybe you weren’t paying enough attention to the subject as they were catching on. Maybe they just watched another TikTok video we all hate that are out there. Be sure to abort when possible, sounds like the shooter made it out. Time to reflect

5 Likes

lay low for a month and go to different locations then go back to those targets you’ll be ok

4 Likes