BUSTED by Pawg

Check out the fat ass on this department store worker! I would’ve walked behind that ass all day if I could. She was very talkative but eventually noticed the camera and gave it a couple stares. She never said anything but there was one moment she looked, pointed at it and said I should look something up on google. Coincidence or maybe she knew? Either way… enjoy

IMB_F8i2Vk
IMB_fsl167
IMB_BDh8bh
IMB_B8T3Sj

Video coming once posts gets enough attention

949 Likes

She Knew.

16 Likes

Search on google?

And after that you didn’t say anything else?

Now this woman is incredibly beautiful and stylish.

8 Likes

Able upload the video?

6 Likes

Video please :pray:

3 Likes

Damn I think she knows dude you should have said to her her big ass looks amazing what did she expected

2 Likes

is there a video?

1 Like

She looks so great! But I too wonder what was your answer when she said the google thing lol

2 Likes

God damn she totally knew. Vid please

2 Likes

yeah she knew, had a few like this myself but they never say anything, just give me an odd look and carry on.

Great caps bro nice quality!

1 Like

Amazing work man!!! Video? :pray:

23 Likes

Lovely lady and great caps

3 Likes

Yea looks like she knew indeed :laughing:

42 Likes

Damn !!:fire: She definitely knew :joy::joy:

1 Like

Amazing phat ass :drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

She knew what u were doing she loved it :grin:

3 Likes

Do you have the voice of this beauty? What a sensual face of this super tight milf makes me drool

4 Likes

Incredible! I would love to hear how she addressed you. Might give a clue on how receptive she was of your attention

3 Likes

Oh, she knew. Knew that you were filming, knew that her ass looked incredible and knew that were going to enjoy that video later.

Only thing she didn’t know was, how many people would get to enjoy her ass

10 Likes

Oh boy! :hot_face: Hope to watch the video soon or I’ll be stuck on this post waiting forever :star_struck:

3 Likes