Busty babe in teal thong bikini

Great post man! Always a pleasure to see your stuff

I’ll take that as a compliment. Everyone thinks they can do this kind of thing so easily if they just had the same gear. It’s actually a running joke amongst the pros…every Elmer Fudd I encounter is like “how hard can it be, just point and click?”

Ironic, considering everyone walks around with an advanced camera in their phones but most can’t even manage one single clear shot.

It takes years of practice and skill to learn how to use the gear you have and to learn the right techniques to get the shots you want. I could give you my camera and you would never be able to reproduce these shots at all, no matter how easy you think it is.

Lastly, I’m a street photographer. I enjoy taking pictures of everyday life out on the streets. I started shooting candids as a way to keep myself entertained while I roamed the streets of New York looking for good street scenes. I used to do close up shots really well, and back then had no choice but to use a pro camera since camera phones weren’t a thing yet.

My approach is different than most of the shooters here. I want to make this art, because I enjoy making art. I don’t care if you like it or not, Mr. Dickless.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Here’s a recent set of close up shots:

4 Likes

Glad to see a river photo again it’s been a while! Keep up the great work amazing quality

1 Like
4 Likes

What a beautiful girl with a sweet little ass!

Doesn’t matter how you get the shot. Discretion is always best.

1 Like

Thanks, man!

@Dickless1 doesn’t realize just how hard it is to get a professional camera right up some girl’s butt without her noticing.

I also don’t spend as much time in New York City as i used to. I had to adapt to new conditions, which is why I shoot long distance shots these days.

2 Likes

Never fail to amaze me with pure… IDEK just dimepieces​:face_with_spiral_eyes::peach:

1 Like

“Here we find the American female cooling off at the watering hole.”

If you had posted this, I would have voted in your favor. Wow.

1 Like

Thanks, man! I really regret not posting her. By the way, she did have a thicker, less attractive friend with her…gonna edit and post those this week.

2 Likes

she looks like Aly Raismen

please do thanks

Elle est charmante et les photos sont de très bonne qualité, on peut voir tous les détails. Merci!

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend!

Stellar work! I actually still prefer the one that you did post but that’s just my taste and this one is great too.

1 Like

That shit ain’t easy! Try shoving a camera that big near a girl ass they will become very aware very quickly. It’s the hunt that counts, seems to have gotten lost. I haven’t learned my way around a DSLR for several reasons, but when I’m close to people that shit scares me. I’ve got some content though, maybe I’ll try posting it.

@Dickless1 not trying to hang up but everyone does something a lil different. it would be like someone that shoots 9 minute long videos saying your photos are garbage, or 2min videos are garbage - think about about it. Good content is good content. Ain’t no way you would’ve got the phone near that thong on the same board, it still counts.

3 Likes

Thanks man! It took a lot of practice to get my close ups with the DSLR. I don’t visit NYC as much as I used to, so had to adapt to shooting in places where close ups would be suicide…doesn’t mean I don’t still risk it from time to time.

1 Like