Amazing breasts…
Last pic ![]()
Gotta love these cleavage topics ![]()
![]()
![]()
They’re beautiful ![]()
Great cap and share!
What scars?
My god ![]()
She must be fire
Seeing scars on girls like that always make me sad. I hope she’s in a much better headspace nowadays. Regardless, she’s a straight-up looker
Great work with this cap. I certainly wouldn’t have the balls to try that kind of angle!
my favorite cap. perfect angle. so hot.
you know what… you’re right. I own my comment was a too far and humiliatingly unfeeling, even for our circle. My dumb pervy brain didn’t even consider the implications and the human there, which is not okay. Making trivializing light of someone’s mental health struggles is not something good people do. Thanks for calling me out.
I hypothesize my perv brain got activated by her in particular because I cut my teeth on sexual exploits with girls that were into that back in the day. Many of my early sexual encounters were with girls who, like me, were also trying to figure shit out… I turned to sex for my fix of dopamine and nervous system regulation. They found their way. But this doesn’t excuse my comment… and I need to sit with it because I worry I do fetishize the look of it without really giving thought to the pain and challenges underlying it all.
I really do hope she’s in a better place. We’re all struggling in this tough ass life.
Thanks for the reality check brothers. I appreciate that accountability for my twisted, non-critical way of thinking is being had, in all places, in space for capping enthusiasts. I apologize.
That is an amazing rack great cap here






