Candid Car Wash Club [car wash discussion/hangout]

Greetings fellow members of this site ! :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:Bullish :chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend: candids :camera_flash: here :wave:

I wanted to create a little lounge where we can all discuss car wash banter.

Be it techniques, frustrations, stories, etc.

I for one like to shine my rims when there’s a fat ass doing the vacuum. I think this is the best way to go. Having your doors open and being in the middle helps cover you too if there’s lots of traffic. Tint helps too.

What frustrates me is when a man or a subject that isn’t worth it for me parks next to me… happened to me today. Hot Latina with a clearly visible thong was one car spot away from me. Luckily an Ebony filled the spot. That’s coming soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

15 Likes

Holy fuck. This is gold. You got more of her ?

1 Like

@BullishCandids Yes !! Yes! I agree! In my city there is two car washes a coin op one and membership. I always pass through both to make the obvious decision of wich one. I noticed thw coin op has more sluttier woman that was thier car there ( by slutty i mean ive seen two girls with skirts) couldnt park close enough to catch one of them and the 2nd she caught me as soon as i pulled up. I was even trying to not look and she hopped in the car, but when i started driving. I immediately looked back and she was cleaning the rims… mannn…

Now the membership! Theres is 20+ vaccums so its quantity… sometimes they pull up and park across or the car over but so far ive only had one lucky baddie pull up next to me. I havent edited the footage yet but it will be a nice fat ass coming soon! She was pretty much flirting and showing off her ass. She was polite in saying can i pass by ass i was vaccuming my mats. Uggh! What a PAWG!!

We should start a carwash bending down section

2 Likes

Alright, we’re all here. Start uploading your pics and vids. :popcorn:

1 Like