Check this big ass out (Non OC)

219 Likes

Vid?

5 Likes

Huge

1 Like

Omfg gif please

Congratulations, I hope you upload more soon!

Damn I hope there is more

Wagon

Look at all dat cushion for the pushin

1 Like

Godammmm :heart_eyes:

I’m so obsessed with this type of butt, I don’t know why, but I love how they look so fat, juicy, and meaty, it’s perfect :distorted_face::peach::crown:

2 Likes

Thats enought for me, you are very special getting this on a real view, but a must say, best huge cheeks ever on this forum! Hope a vi​:sleepy_face:

You could dive in those ass cheeks

2 Likes

10/10 how much yall think she weigh with those buns? I think 205-210lbs

You are being very generous my friend , she’s 240-250lbs easy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Jesussss effing Christ that ass is huge

Who’s the OG shooter?? Perfect round donkey booty fr

That’s a big ole booty. Love her milf face too

Phat honey bunz

1 Like

Massive ass

Good lord