Cheeky short shorts tan blonde (video)

Oh man, this is a great cap of a very cheeky short shorts beauty. Her hot bod and short shorts really showed off those nice cheeks of hers. She even got really close up to my phone at one point directly with her cheeky short shorts. Wish I got more footage by her boyfriend came around. She even tried to pull down her shorts from the crotch side once and i was able to snap that. (couple of bonus shots of her cheeky friend but she wans’t as hot so i skipped over her) Enjoy!

videos:

363 Likes

Goddamn. So much to love about this post.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: I’m in love :heart_eyes:
I want to lick, Kiss, grab and Bang that ass everyday :drooling_face: she is gorgeous!!! Amazing ser, thanks for sharing, now if you excuse me… :eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::peach::hot_face:

2 Likes

Oh my god I’m enjoying these a lot!

omg how bout them titties!!

1 Like

Had she wore tighter shorts, my lord. That would’ve been Hotter. Gorgeous from top to bottom. Nice Gap too. Nice Cap! :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

S tier chica with the cheeks :drooling_face::star_struck:

I came

1 Like

She’s hot affff man

1 Like

My heart would have been RACING!

2 Likes

Hard post.Sexy cheeky job

1 Like

the one in the grey shorts is spectacular too.

Lovely Slim Thick.

1 Like

Dude this girl is amazing. Long sexy legs and check with sexy white toes in Birkenstocks. What’s not to love. Thanks

2 Likes

@voyjoy would you like to join the 2023 summer attire contest?
We have a few spots open in the bracket.

2 Likes

Excellent stuff bro. Thanks

The thighs are the highlight😍

Love it! Thank you for sharing!

10/10 post my friend

Body is great… face just whatever. Face doesn’t matter much since we’re all here for the ass and sometimes tits