Absolutely awesome. Great Cap!!

1 Like

Fabulous caps……damn fine ass she has

2 Likes

Goddes brunette nice ass

1 Like

Great caps

1 Like

Damn. What a great cap. Great job capturing black. That is tough work. Thank you

1 Like

I got to ask, do you know her or did she deliberately bend down in front of you like that. There’s just no way she did that epic bend over accidentally with you right there. If she did and she didn’t know you were recording, phenomenal work man! That ass is epic, that’s even an understatement. And I wish I could see her in jeans cuz I’m a jeans guy. Just amazing. Lol not enough words to describe how awesome this is.

9 Likes

Awesome post! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Ok wow :star_struck: she was definitely hitting all the right poses and you captured all of them , I love her :heart: and thank you very much for sharing!

1 Like

Great post

1 Like

Nice fuckin shots of a perfect round bubble booty

1 Like

gyat such delicious thick booty :drooling_face: great cap!

1 Like

Same bro would love to see that fat ass in sum tight jeans, I love fat asses in jeans :heart_eyes::peach:

1 Like

Ugh the VTL on her

1 Like

I quite simply incredible post

1 Like

10/10 cap

1 Like

Video?

1 Like

@tdchf9878757 lol… nah never saw that chic before, but ladies in general luv bending over/squatting especially in public it’s in their nature whether if someone is looking or not. It’s just the matter of place&time to be able to cap those poses!

2 Likes

Nice Angles. Nice Cap! :+1:

1 Like