Chubby Thick Ass Eating Pajamas OC

She wasn’t the prettiest but the ass was fatt!

I have a few other pajamas getting devoured (posted here) so this was a nice addition!

186 Likes

I bet she looks amazing in yoga pants

2 Likes

Low key she’s insane, those muscles on that butts are rare genes.

2 Likes

videooo pleaseee!!!

2 Likes

Look at that ass !

1 Like

looks indian to me. was she? do you have any face shots?

2 Likes

That Donk look soft and gushy in them pjs

2 Likes

Wide panty pj devouring donkey

2 Likes

So pump

1 Like

Years ago when on dating sites, so many times would meet a girl, first see her and think damn she’s not as good as her photos, but then you see the back of her and immediately the interest peaks :joy:

I was addicted to one of these once. I still would love another go on her :joy: not now, she’s completely let it all go, but how she was. I just couldn’t stop nutting in her. Not many make me want them again and again and again within such a short time period in a day or evening. I used to have an amazing photo of her, I’d still bust over it now if I had it, but the laptop I had it on back then died and lost it. Gutted lol

3 Likes

just the meatiest. very delicious