College BABE in tight gray ribbed shorts (Video)

Smoking hot and she knew it with her shirt pulled up high so she could show off her ass, even kept looking back at me to make sure I was still following! Wish she bent over for me but still got some great angles and a 2 minute video

164 Likes

Wow. She’s smoking hot. Love these kind of captures when they don’t care and give you a great show. Amazing Work :peach::fire::heart_eyes::+1:

I love that they tuck the back of shirt just for the reason to show off ass.

This one is almost a meme. Like she is looking right at the camera hahhahaha! She knows what ur doing.

16 Likes

GIrls who tuck their shirt just to show their goods>>>>>

4 Likes

Glad she’s a good sport! Knows someone’s going to spend the night thinking about that booty.

Always fire posts :fire::fire:

Joli cul sympa

She’s hot. I love how she has tucked her T-shirt in at the back to make sure she is showing off her ass. She knows it is going to attract the guys. and she is up for it. She put on a great show and you did a great job capturing it. Thanks for sharing with us.

Well done, great shots on her bubble. Thanks

Very arousing

J’adore cette génération qui passe leur temps sur leurs téléphone … Du cul, elles s’arrêtent bien et il y a moyen de matter … L’autre jour, c’était à la gare… Je me suis accroupi, j’étais à 15 cm du cul d’une jeune fille en legging rose très moulant (et cul rebondi). Malheureusement, je n’ai pas osé sortir mon téléphone pour prendre une photo … mais j’y ai bien repensé par la suite ! <3

Great Pics. Thank you.