Creeping Live ( hear me out)

That’s what I was thinking too, lol. Also, if you say something, then everyone can hear your voice. More risks involved that make it less appealing tbh.

1 Like

You could link to a twitch stream (assuming you wear a mask and shit to protect your own identity on live) and/or add a 5min delay?

I’m sure this has already been said but I haven’t read any of the replies yet. Not only would that be too difficult to attempt both Capturing as well as remaining engaged with the viewers, But doing both at the same time would be a huge distraction and leave the possibility of you not noticing something you should for your safety or any other reason.

But mainly I don’t Think that’s a great idea because The risk of having live footage broadcasts here is too high. Not worth it for whoever runs this Website. Besides, they always have to approve posts and There is no way to Know what would happen during a live stream with a bunch of perverts like us.

If you really want to do that, I would recommend creating a private Instagram page and doing it there. Id join in

ninja-turtles-oh-lets-do-it

2 Likes

I used to do this on kik. The rush is unparalleled. First time I did it I had a milf Latina with a huge ass ask me if I could reach stuff for her from the top shelf at a Walmart. The close ups were insane.

2 Likes

Guys honestly its tough to hunt using your phone… You need to use something not as obvious, I go out every week with 0 attention. I bought the hat from this website, best tool you’ll ever need hiddlens com

any vid/pics?

i randomly thought about live streaming candids the other day. i think its a good concept and adds excitement but definitely hard to pull off. would love to see it someday though

@primedi you keep hitting these posts, we need to see results!!
You never know, it may be a game changer for half the mufuqas on here LMAO
Seriously, dying to see the results.
We need a breakdown, pic by pic, some pros and especially cons, the good the bad - and the fugly!! It doesn’t matter how bad the results are, one person pile-o-shit is another man’s gold.
Please!! I need to know something better than the phone, until then, the only thing better is a big ass camera snapping from yards away in the middle of everything.

Need to see the results
Sounds great…