Creeping Live ( hear me out)

So this past few days I have thought and thought wether I should say it or not but I want to “creep live” go out to hunt and post as Im getting them and then someone see it here in forum and might be like “hey get a cameltoe cap” or this or that. But I’ll definitely get banned for " Flooding forum" cuz I catch at least ten to 20 targets every time I live the house to do my thing. So what ya think. Is a bad idea. ? Plus it have to be a lot of honesty and literally post stuff live not content from days before but legitimately live content as you shoot. Is just and idea. Let me know what ya think hoe I can improve it or if it’s even possible

24 Likes

Never thought about it but sounds like it could be very good! You should do some trials, give yourself “goals” and see how you are at reaching.

I’m always open to DMS!

1 Like

Okay I started today but I m scared to get banned for flooding forum and I would have just got like 25 or more. But I was just wondering if it was a good idea. Maybe like I said an hr or two where we can do it ? Without getting banned . I got some good stuff today

29 Likes

Half of the appeal of candids imo is just the act of taking them and the rush that it gives, and this sounds like it would add an extra level of excitement. I feel like it would be way too time consuming to stop every few minutes, upload, and wait for peoples opinions tho. Go ahead if you want, but I don’t think it’ll be very efficient or produce the best results

4 Likes

Sounds great. I have gotten some and posted right after taking them. I don’t like waiting I post asap.

1 Like

Omg, watching people get caught on live would suck :joy::joy::joy: but thats a nice idea tbh, and if it saved your recordings to your camera roll automatically that would be twice as dope! Bc if I had to screen record and go live at once, my phone would be dead so fast…

Sadly I’m certain this feature would only be allowed for people that pay the premium ticket, deff something the owners and moderators should think about, this would be a very nice money maker for them…

2 Likes

I dont think thats a good Idea. It will Flood this Forum big time. Plus it is one of the Rules not to flood. It would push others material down which would cause them not to be seen and possibly be deleted do to lack of likes .

2 Likes

What about… livestream? :thinking: In a private link :sweat_smile: and place ofc

1 Like

Yes exactly. Its a lot of work

I’d be good to be caught and show en how to deal with it and get out of it. Or they can see mistakes I m making and help me improve , just lots of things.

2 Likes

I

9 Likes

You’d have to live stream elsewhere and with a small private viewing users. Paying attention to the screen would be a hassle, is it necessary? May not be, the live piece may be the driver.

I could see it work with multiple angles or at least a second device that you wouldn’t be holding, the device you’re holding would be monitoring the group, idk, just rambling. Not a ‘bad’ idea.

4 Likes

Is an idea that needs lots of work I know.
I m leaning towards doin a " live" video.
But is so much to it. Also what if people
Get more brazzen since others are watching,
Go extra , get caught. It could be bad idea but
At this point is that , just an idea.

1 Like

You are right. :weary: It would be awesome tho. To hunt with the crew.

1 Like

Yes my screen is always at the lowest brightness possible so this wouldnt be an issue at this point is only an idea. But I like it thanks for your feedback

1 Like

I’d watch it, would probably have to post the live on Twitch or some other streaming website though.

1 Like

Its an idea but it wouldnt work in the setting of the forum. Everyone is one at diffwrent times and it just wouldnt sustain. In another situation or specific subsite it might work. Idk my 2 cents.

1 Like

Great idea tbh I can compare my skills with y’all And see how y’all move and act

2 Likes

Let’s creep live !!! Totally my fantasy dude :+1:
Tell me when

Eh, sounds like a hassle sounds like u need to make a only fans :laughing: