CROP & ROTATE PHOTOS!

Going to start rejecting submissions if the photos are not cropped and rotated.
Seeing way to many submissions with photos with people that are sideways or upside down. Rotate the photos to the correct orientation. Feet pointing down and heads pointing up… :smile:

Please edit your submissions and crop out the black boarders. Black boarders on the sides or top or bottom of the pics need to be removed. Makes for cleaner and better viewing of content that we all enjoy.

Also…
No one pic posts. New threads need a minimum of 3 photos.
And not the same photo posted 3 times… :rofl:

And a final note…
All found content posts must be stated —> (Not OC)
Any time you post someone else’s work anywhere on this forum.
You must state it as Non OC or Not OC.

62 Likes

Amen to that!

2 Likes

Thank you!! It’s very easy to crop and rotate a pic. And if you are really feeling adventurous, adjust the contrast and/or highlights to make some pictures more defined. Works wonders with black clothes.

6 Likes

please and thank you!!

1 Like

This is me sorry!

LordCreep yup… just deleted your submission.
you can do it bro… lets goooo

3 Likes

Gotchu even side ways pics have to be rotated? Or you mean just rotate them in best view

I’d say, trim off the black, then rotate through 90 a few times until her feet are on the floor or close to it

@JustChillin69 please get on board.
Had to reject your submission.

3 Likes

I’ll get purple leggings in twm… the right way​:fire::fire:

Why did my last one get removed?

I agree however having some kind of reminder text before posting that tells people to rotate/crop their photos would be nice. (Not sure if their already is one)

Good call(s) it was starting to feel “spammy” :+1:

1 Like

@user28748 please read the top of the thread.
resubmit with all rotated photos… thanks

Yes! I commented probably a dozen times asking people to crop and rotate.
it’s not hard.
Just F’n do it!

1 Like

It is a matter of common sense to post the photo correctly, in addition to valuing the author of the content.

I do that its just they are to long lol if you see my sub

@ElEdenEC you post was rejected please read the information at the top of this post. Thanks

@Pelon0009 Your submisson was rejected. Please crop out the black boarders in any photos that have them. Please read the notes at the top of this thread. Then re submit. Thanks