Curvy Blonde Nice Hot Ass in Levi

Thought I would share this sexy blonde in a pair of lovely light blue Levi jeans that caught the eye!

211 Likes

Damn!!! What a crazy nice catch. Lovely ass, fitting jeans and a cute face

Amazing work and amazing ass.

What an Ass… a little bit meaty, well packed into these Levi’s
Too bad we don’t see her face on, but very great job man !

Epic tight and mega gorgeous Levi’s jeans girl!! She knows boys fap over her tight butt!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear::partying_face::boom::jeans::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::four_leaf_clover::smiling_face::hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

amazing ass, video??

1 Like

That’s one fluffy snowbunny I’d like to squeeze on

1 Like

Mmmmm what a hot ass in levis :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::weary::weary::weary::peach::peach::smirk::smirk::drooling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Now this is a real Jean post vid?

Unbelievable

Gyattt what a nut buster :drooling_face::peach:

Made me bricked instantly upon seeing this post. :weary:

Target ladies stay winning

Thank you for this!! Shes beautiful

OOOOH - she is so freakin’ perfect in those super-tight Levi’s. he ass looks stunning - just what I so love to see out and about in public. I love that she is wearing a short top so we can see her full Levi’s ass in all its glory - and there is plenty of glory to see! Sexy little rips too. You did an amazing job capturing such awesome shots of this total babe - thank you so much for sharing with us.